Wow-a easy child/difficult child moment

Wiped Out

Staff member
It's been a long day seeing as I left the house in the morning at 4:50 and didn't get home til after 8:00 but it was worth it. Last Wednesday was a great evening with difficult child and tonight was a really nice one with easy child/difficult child.

We had time to waste between my therapist appointment and her psychiatrist appointment. so we went to dinner at Panera's (she loves that place). I couldn't believe the absolutely pleasant dinner conversation we had. We laughed and just talked. She was great at the psychiatrist's office and all the way home. She really feels the Remeron is helping her; she says she feels her anxiety is way lowered and that she feels more like a "normal" teenager (whatever "normal" is).

Anywhoo... just wanted to share. I wonder if it's a Wednesday thing going on at my house with last week being difficult child's good day and this week easy child/difficult child's. Wish I could figure out how to bottle it!

WO,

When you figure out how to bottle it, you're going to be one very BUSY person filling all those requests, lol...!!! I'm so happy to hear that easy child/difficult child's medications are helping:D!!! So glad you had a special mother/daughter dinner together...:D

Thanks for making me smile this morning... SFR

LittleDudesMom

Sharon, that's great!! Don't know what dose easy child/difficult child is on, but remeron really helped my difficult child in a couple ways. He was on a nontherapudic dose of 25mg and it helped him get a good night sleep, which attributes to moodiness (in my opinion) and it also lengthened his anger/aggitation fuse. He seemed "smoother".

Fingers crossed the medication is really kicking in and making a difference. Sounds like she feels the difference, and notices, and that's always a plus!

Sharon