Wow - can we say GROUCHY

Steely

I am just beyond irritable. OMG. I want to pinch someone's head off.:bag:

Let's s
ee - to start with I cannot get this post to to type in the font I want to...............

Second - I am PMSing - which has not stopped ALL month..........nice. So soon I will have menopausal hormones that send me right on over the edge.

Third of all I cannot even relax because the puppy wants to jump and play 24/7 -
I might really pinch HER head off.:rollingpin:

Fourth of all Matt is absolutely driving me bonkers.:difficult child:
I mean - I just am not sure what is up with him. He is the most disorganized, discombobulated individual I have ever encountered. I just don't get it. He doesn't remember conversations that we have had. He confuses the ones that we do have, and doesn't get the point I am trying to make. I just sit there half the time going, either I am crazy or he is. I know that sounds sad, but it is maddening when on top of it he is so ODD that he argues with me. He claims that every word I tell him he didn't hear, Or every conversation that we have is incorrect - even when he has missed the entire point".
"Mom - I KNOW what I am talking about."
ARGGggggghhhhhhhhhhh.
I mean at this point I am wondering if he has some sort of memory issue/loss in addition to disorganized thinking. He is just so out of it!

(At this moment - puppy is trying to eat the socks on my feet, tearing up and down the stairs, jumping on the desk and trying to eat the mail, and barking.) I guess I must go.

:highvoltage:

DammitJanet

Im sorry. Except for the pms...I relate to your post.

I have people tell me all the time that I have either never said what I know I said or that they told me something that I know they didnt or or or...gosh...I dont know. Someone is crazy or is missing memory or something. Or maybe it is all of us!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I can relate...............even with the PMS part although menopause thank heaven has cure me of that forever.

I can't remember squat. Hmm well I can remember some things.......of course that seems to be totally random..........and it's hard telling what will stick and what won't at any given time.

easy child called me this morning so I'd remember to go watch the boys this afternoon. I was just a tad miffed.......until I realized she did it because of my memory issues. And there have been occasions when I've completely forgotten the boys......and had sister in law in a panic and him and easy child calling to ask where I was. lol And me calmly going Ohhh was I supposed to watch the boys??

I've had conversations with people.........and have no memory of it. Could have the memory of actually talking to them but what was said is totally blank. I'm really beginning to hate the memory crud.

nvts

Ok, for Steely I'm prescribing "Puppy Uppers" and for the puppy, "Doggee Downers".

Me? I'm begging for menopause! I can't wait for the monthly's to be done with!

Beth

4timmy

OH MY GOSH, maybe there's something in the atmosphere because I am extremely irritable and everything is annoying me. I've practically locked myself in my room today just in attempts to get away from husband and difficult child. I fixed dinner and had to stop a couple of times to remember what I just did in order to take the next step! difficult child WILL NOT leave me alone! If I have to watch another episode of the Incredible HULK (Yes, the 1970's series) I think I'll go nutso.

I truly think difficult child senses it when I want time alone and deliberately tries to annoy me. I asked him if he was annoying me just to get my attention and he says, "No, I want your attention so I can annoy you" UMMMMM OK.

Oh, and Steely, my dog has been following me around all weekend whining and I have no idea what's gotten into him. I think he's anxious for Spring to get here.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!

witzend

Me? I'm begging for menopause! I can't wait for the monthly's to be done with!

Beth

Oh, my have you been misinformed! :rofl:

Try PMS that lasts for 5 months solid before you have your period and you realize that after that it's at least another 12 months before you're done. Try hot flashes that make you break out in a sweat 10 times a day. Try waking up in a pool of sweat 5 times a night. Try never being able to offer an honest opinion on anything that makes you uncomfortable because your turn beet red and/or turning beet red every time you tell even the smallest lie. No one will ever believe a word you say! Then there's the dry itchy skin and not being able to tolerate being touched because it makes you want to jump out of your skin.

Bear in mind that menopause is the time before you finish having your monthly and it usually lasts 8 - 10 years. Be careful what you wish for. It's no picnic! No wonder women used to die before they were 50 - they couldn't live through this without drugs, therapy, and a yoga instructor!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yes Beth dear. Please don't beg for menopause. It's great when it's over but pure hades on earth to go through. ugh

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
In a perfect world... I'd just like to skip it altogether. Having had a taste of hot flashes last spring... UNNNGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Steely

And I still feel like Oscar the Grouch today...............WOW. Witz the thing about skin itching and not being able to stand being touched is driving me crazy. I thought it was something totally unrelated to pre-menopausal stuff. I have a DR appointment tomorrow and I am gonna be like - HERE is the deal. I cannot take THIS! DO something, (please?).

And the puppy - OK she may need medication too, because if she doesn't calm down I may scream. This morning, before I was totally awake and watching her with my stealth eagle eyes she jumped up and grabbed a roll of toliet paper from somewhere (?) and the entire roll is torn in little pieces all over the bedroom. Um, vacuums don't work for that - it will be me - on my hands and knees - muttering expletives the whole time.

And Matt - well - he tries - sometimes. That is all I can say. He really doesn't hear stuff though - like yesterday we were picking up his computer from the shop, and the guy said, now you have to read the booklet for the new piece I just installed, and he showed him where the book was and everything.
We get home, and I said, where is that book?
He says, - what book?
The book the computer guy told you to read? Doh!
He literally had not heard a word about the book.
He does the same with his classes at school. And he used to be so good at learning by listening, just not reading. Now I think it is more like he is in his own little world - and he just tunes in and out when he finds something of interest. I don't know. It is concerning, and really, really annoying.

Thanks for the support:)

DammitJanet

I think I am entering menopause but there really isnt a way for me to tell without a blood test. I have the extreme hot flashes constantly. I cant really tell by mood swings or the skin touch stuff because that goes with the fibro too. But good lord in heaven, I am either drowning in sweat or cold as all get out constantly.