Wow I have been out of touch

Stella Johnson

I haven't been around much lately... actually for a few months. There are so many new people.

difficult child is doing pretty well. She's been swimming every day that it isn't raining. Playing with all the kids in the neighborhood. She is in a bowling league every Saturday most of the summer. Cheerleading camp starts soon too. She's very excited about that.

My knee finally healed enough from the surgery so I started more Insurance Adjusting classes again. I started last Monday. Classes went all the way through the weekend. I'll be finished on Thursday.

I have learned way more about construction than I ever thought I would know. I was pretty scared the first couple of days. Wasn't sure if I could do it but now I'm pretty confident.

I'm going to be doing catastrophe adjusting. They are the adjusters that go out after hurricanes and major disasters.
My brain is tired from all the classes. :hammer:

Steph

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Steph

I'm glad to hear that difficult child is doing well. It sounds like she's having a fun summer.

Congrats on doing so well with your classes! :smile:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad your classes are going well....

I couldn't do what you are doing....I'm too tainted against insurance companies and I would give their money away with ease....I do think it would be interesting though....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It's good to see you, Steph. I'm happy to see all of the positives in this post for difficult child and for you. Fingers crossed it continues!

Suz

Estherfromjerusalem

Steph -- great post! I was so happy to read that difficult child is doing well. And also that your knee is finally healing.

I still remember that time we met, at Fran's. Hasn't time flown!

Love, Esther

On_Call

Steph,

Glad to see you on the Board. Also glad things are going well and that your knee is better, too. :smile:

Good luck with your classes! Sounds like a pretty interesting line of work, actually!