WTF??????????????

Lil

You know, I would NEVER do things like leaving my purse in the car or at the table most places, but in this town, 90% of the time, I'm quite comfortable. The car IS locked if the purse is in plain sight - usually it's not. It is possible someone in this town would break a window to get to it, but in broad daylight with people around, not too likely. I did have my car burgled once back in the 90's. It had a C.B. Radio in it and the antenna looked like a cell phone antenna. The cops said that was probably what they were looking for and I was lucky I had left the doors unlocked, because a number of cars had broken windows that night. They rifled thru my glove box and stole the C.B. (Joke was on them, stupid thing didn't work and I'd been wanting to have it removed.)

I do lock the house, especially if I'm home. Really, for a quick run to pick up my son or something, I wouldn't bother, but I do for Jabber's sake. But at home, yes, door is locked. Although I'm still not sure why we keep the one between the garage and the house locked when we're home. I'd lock it at night, but when we'd hear the garage go up, I don't see the point.

In a city, or really any other town, I'm much more security conscious.