Yahooo....Last night with the old Buckaroo!

DammitJanet

Or Buck-a-Kookoo! And you could tell he is so not thrilled...lol. You could so tell I am! First thing I said when Tony and he walked in the door and they sat down was "so, are you ready to get moving tomorrow?" LOL

Tony laughed at me and said his stuff never got unpacked. Which is sorta true but he has a ton of clothes in his bedroom. Now do you think it would be rude of me to have his car towed to his new place? Im sure Tony would never let me do that but that means Tony is going to have to go get him to take him places. Now one thing I do know is that he is NOT coming here to do his laundry or stuff like that. He can go to a laundry mat like other folks. There is one not too far from him and there is a grocery store two blocks from him so he doesnt need us to come drive him to the store every day. I will be soooo glad when he is gone.

Even tonight before bed he tried to get in one last snipe attack at me. I was watching a documentary on TV about tent city in nashville and he made some crack about how the gas is going to cause all this crime and make everyone homeless. I said well that is why I bought my house so I didnt have to pay rent and made sure my car was paid for. So I would have some security about where I was living and not have to worry about that. I would always have my home. and a home for any of my children should they need one. He just said...well...that doesnt matter. The government is going to push the poor people down ...all the people on minimum wage. HUH? He isnt making minimum wage! Considering what his bills are and who he has to support? He has more discretionary income than Tony does...much more than I do. Triple Cory's....oh heck...quadruple Cory's. Cory gets his extra income if he wins at Poker. Then Buck said something about how this little church up the road from us (which I cannot stand) only has older people at it anymore. That none of the young kids or young adults go there anymore and the church is dying. I made a smart-assed remark about maybe it should die and he said this whole community is dying because he knows there are young kids here and if they arent going to church then the community is dying. HUH? Now maybe they just go somewhere else. How does he know. We actually have several young, hip, musical churches in town that young families in town attend. I just sat on the couch and just smoked and watched my documentary and he stomped off to bed because I wouldnt move from the living room...lmao.

buddy

hmmm I like it, yes. Tow the car. (LOL, not sure I really would, but what a wonderful dream) What a wonderful night for you, he can say anything and you can be thinking... say what you will, I have a home and it wont be with YOU in it anymore!

You hung in there well. Now time to enjoy the break. He will fuss and make tomorrow not fun, can you go shop or sit somewhere if the weather is nice? You certainly dont need to help!

DammitJanet

How much you wanna bet it rains tomorrow! Then he will moan and groan and claim he cant move his stuff in the rain. I will tell them to use the work van and shove it all in there because he is not sleeping here tomorrow nite. If nothing else, stuff the stupid mattress in the van and he can sleep on that and get the rest when it isnt raining. He wants to get cans of lysol anyway. Whatever dude. I dont think anyone else's scussiness is gonna not mix well with yours.

buddy

BWAHAHAHA Now, THAT is the Janet we ALL LOVE! LOL, that is pretty good. (ok not just THAT Janet but I do like that sarcasm and funny slant on things, wicked.)

InsaneCdn

I won't start the party line until Buck and his stuff have actually been installed in the new place... but it's definitely hopeful.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad to see your spunk is back! :)

I was wondering how things were progressing. I will keep the pretzeling / prayers up until he is sitting in his own place and you have yours back to yourselves. It certainly won't hurt.

tiredmommy

Make sure you know where the keys to the vehicles are before you head to bed.... I'm not convinced he won't try to sabotage moving.

DammitJanet

Well I always keep my car key in my purse which is sitting right next to my bed. I dont know if Tony has taken to keeping his truck key in his pocket or not. I would hope so. I will check that in the morning. I know that he keeps the work van keys hooked to his pants on a clip. I am going to watch carefully what leaves. I have some of my moms stuff that while isnt extremely valuable, it is valuable. Some is silver or silver plate. Not sure he could tell the difference. I dont want any of that walking out the door. Nor my grandmothers bible. I know he was looking at that. He sure isnt taking any of my dressers or anything. Sorry about that. Tony was mentioning something about it being time for us to go to the used furniture store to replace our family room furniture. I am wondering if that is because he thinks he wants to give Buck one of our love seats or something. Nope. I have no intention of going right now. I dont have the funds at the moment. Personally I would like something new right now too. I have lived with used all my life. I think its time I got something new dont you think? I think a nice wrap around couch with recliners in it would be nice. In microfiber.

After what you've been through you deserve nice everything. Certainly have the car towed, not your problem, how mad can Tony really get anyway? It's Bucks, let him take the thing. Could he have made some extra house keys up for himself? Maybe you should change the locks, if anything for peace of mind.

I know you have a room that needs cleaning out, can Mandy do it? You can have her bring the baby over while she works, you've certainly been nice enough to her- ler her take the old furniture and you get the new one you earned for putting up with Whackadoodle (Star*'s word). You earned something for this, pick it out!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
A warning. Those wrap around couches with the recliners in the ends are the heaviest things on the planet. They are a major PITA to move. They're comfy, but don't seem to last very long......even the expensive ones.

But you deserve something new. :)

And I'm going back to old things. lol Back to used. I've had new......and some expensive new furniture. The new couch that cost over a grand I bought when we moved in here lasted 2 whole years before it looked like total crud, and that was with me being careful. The couch I have in the family room I bought from someone for 50 bucks. There is nothing wrong with it except it needs cleaned up a bit. It was about 20 yrs old when I bought it 10-12 yrs ago. New furniture is not made as well as they used to make it. So now I hunt yard sales and thrift stores for the old stuff that is still in good condition.

I can't wait for the announcement that Buck is OUT. lol

cubsgirl

I'm also waiting on final word that Buck is GONE GONE GONE. You were a far better person than I would have been under the circumstances, Janet.

keista

How much you wanna bet it rains tomorrow! Then he will moan and groan and claim he cant move his stuff in the rain.
FDH and I moved from OK in the rain. House full of furniture and all! it can be done.

donna723

Janet, are you going to be moving his stuff in an open pickup? If it rains, if you go to the hardware section of the Dollar Store, you can buy painters dropcloths, HUGE sheets of plastic, for about $2 or less. They're all folded up into a small package but when unfolded they are really big! I used to buy one to slip in to my purse when we went to baseball games and, when unfolded, the entire extended family could get under that thing if it rained! Problem solved!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
If he complains he can't move his stuff in the rain, tell him about this girl you know who moved an entire household of stuff, not just an apartment, in a SNOWSTORM.

Pfft. Rain. It rains EVERY time I move. (Except for the snowstorm.)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Seems we rarely had good weather for moving, and it sure never stopped us. Twice I moved during major blizzards. One of those times was from Illinois to ohio and all 3 states had the same blizzard going on because the darn front followed us. Most of the time it was rain though because I preferred to move in warmer weather.