Yesterday was the day for champions in my house!

mum2JK&TH

I am so happy for my children I could burst! My morning started at 5 for easy child's riding competition. She and her pony were fabulous! This kid has very little confidence but I watched it grow yesterday. She finished her day with Reserve Champion of her division.
We had long enough to drop off her stuff and grab difficult child to take him to his hockey playoffs. He was steller letting in only 1 goal in two games. His team were the champions and difficult child got a shut-out for the final game.

It just doesn't get any better than that. Both kids had great days, both felt not only great for themselves but for each other as they both were on the same high!

The coolest for difficult child was getting to hold "the cup" over his head like the NHL Stanley cup. Way to cool!

And I got pics!

picture of difficult child

picture of easy child

On_Call

Christine,

Definitely doing the happy dance here for you! :dance:

How wonderful that both kids had such a great day - that's a rare day, to make an understatement!

Congrats to you and to both champions!! :bravo:

I was going to look at your pics, but I couldn't make the link work - might just be my lack of tech skills, though.

Sending you all a high five!! :smile:

On_Call

Christine,

Awesome pics! Both very proud young ones!! And they should be - and so should you!

You're right - the one with your son holding the cup over his head is priceless! That grin is amazing!

:smile:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Adorable children.....these are the moments you live for!!!! Thanks for sharing, I live vicariously.....

DDD

It is wonderful to share these awesome moments with us. Many of
us have had similar moments that stay alive in our brain for years to come. Some have not yet had a day of joy...but they can
look forward to it and enjoy sharing yours. Thanks. DDD

mom_in_training

Thanx for sharing your proud moments with us, The pics are awesome. The trophy is almost as big as your difficult child, Lol!! How cool that his team took the championship. And your easy child, Wow, Quite the lil jumper, You got some pretty good pics of her and her pony in action. Her pony is soooo cute, They make a good team. Congratulations to your difficult child and easy child for their great accomplishments. :)