You CAN teach an old dog new tricks...kind of

Abbey

Spork Queen
All kidding aside, I'm going back to bed for the 2nd time today. Lots of stuff going on and the weather doesn't help any. It's rainy/snowie and I'm tired of being the happy face. Really tired.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....those snug sack things are GREAT! We had one when I was a kid. It was like a lighterweight sleeping bag but zipped on what would the the top (if it were a sleeping bag) and had a way you snapped it to make sleeves. It was great to sit and read in or watch tv. Unless you were warm and cozy and then had to go to the bathroom and had to make your self get out of it.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Up from nap. I think if I slipped into a snug sack I'd never emerge. I do have my superman jammies on, though. I'm waiting for awesome powers to come around. Waiting...waiting....

Abbey

Lothlorien

I do have my superman jammies on, though. I'm waiting for awesome powers to come around.
Are you sure they aren't husband's superman jammies.....C'mon, you can tell....

How about a coat with a hood?????

Socks with polypropeline....the warmest, wicking socks out there. Check the sporting good stores.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I might have to find a pair of those.

I'm slowly coming out of my weekend funk. This one was a bad one.:sick: I need to watch a good comedy now. Made dinner for inlaws...tofu tacos. They'd never had tofu and were skeptical, but since father in law ate 6, I think he liked them. ;)

husband is, well...I'll not use that term anymore. Don't get me started. It's sad to lose someone you totally loved at one time. I'm moving forward. Ha! As I type I get a text saying he's sorry. Yeah. Bite me. Okay, ok...I have a tad bit of residual anger going on.

My biggest challenge right now is to survive the night without milk. Darn it all. I should have planned this out better. I could walk the mile to the quickie mart...yuck.

Abbey