You guys are the best!

witzend

I went to my boss yesterday, my letter of resignation typed up and in hand, and told her that I was not going to be coming into the office any more. She asked me to teach her how to do the books, I told her I would be happy to continue to do them. She said yes. :cool: At $12 an hour, maybe 15 -20 hours a month - from home! Woo hoo! I'm sure that's cheap at twice the price, but it's what I felt fair offering her.

I am giving her two weeks to find someone and to help me be sure that I can have instructions set for my replacement.

I'm still a bit stressed. I have to work five days this week and learn a new job. A Korean student is arriving (for only two weeks!) on Sunday and we have the two neighbor dogs staying until then. We are getting a new (to us) dog next week, which is very interesting and I will have to tell you all about when I get the chance. She comes to the house for a get acquainted visit next Thursday. Hopefully she and Bubba will get along. He's a bit of an only chid, and has been freaked out by the rough play between the two neighbor dogs staying with us. Even though he is King of the rough play!

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the ideas of what to do. I felt much stronger going in there with a letter and knowing what it was that I was going to say. Once I had handed it to her, I couldn't back out. I told her to not make a decision right then as to what she wanted me to do for her from home, and that we could revisit the issue of duties as needed.

Phew! That's done anyway! And my copy of "Lean Mean Thirteen" came in the mail yesterday. Now if I can just find time to read it!

:reading:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Ah, witz, we knew you could do it.....sounds like you have much on your plate anyway.....good luck with it all!!

:kisses: