Your advice is working....I didn't take the bait!!!

TerryJ2

Whatever she is doing, she aint good at it, she only had $9.00.

Oh, Bran, now THAT made me LOL.
Poor kid.

You, on the other hand, are doing great. :)

B

bran155

Thanks so much guys. I so appreciate all of the pats on my back. Your support keeps me going.

We are waiting for the case manager to come right now. My daughter of course has been ranting and raving all morning as she "doesn't have time for this s**t". This is a complete waste of time anyway, she wont participate in anything constructive. But we have to do it.

I'll keep you all posted. Thanks again. :)

meowbunny

At the rate you're going, you're going to have to change your signature from hanging by a thread to hanging by some yarn. Before long, it will be a rope.

DammitJanet

She only came home with nine bucks? Oh lordy...she needs to get better at whatever she is doing...lol. Maybe selling cans isnt lucrative...lmao.

I think marg has a great idea. I so love pulling things over on the kids. Im big on revenge.

witzend

We are waiting for the case manager to come right now. My daughter of course has been ranting and raving all morning as she "doesn't have time for this s**t".

Yep. Because she could be out there earning $2.79 instead! Can you give the casemanager a heads up that she needs to have a one on one about her $9 scheme? Whatever it was, I'm sure it was at least stupid if not illegal and hopefully not dangerous.

B

bran155

You guys have me cracking up!!! $2.79......selling cans....lol :)

I love the rope thing too!!! I hope so.

Well, she waited for the case manager, but only stayed for about 15 minutes to talk with her. So, as usual I did all the talking, her and I talked for a couple of hours after my daughter left. I cried a lot. I am feeling pretty sad today. I am sad for my difficult child, her choices and her lack of self worth. This really stinks!!! I am tired of being heartbroken. The cm couldn't really offer any help as my difficult child is not willing to participate in anything. She has to be willing for any of this to work, she isnt, so I guess that is that. I only hope she reaches her bottom before something really bad happens to her. Even though I believe something bad happening is the only thing that will make her want to change. Motherhood S*CKS!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support.

witzend

You're very welcome Bran. It's hard to hear how awful your daughter is being. Will the casemanager continue to come if difficult child won't participate? Is there a way to get some sort of referral for you? I would think that without movement on your difficult child's part, eventually the cm will have to stop checking in. But you shouldn't let that keep you from asking for assistance of your own. You're in a really tough spot and could use as much help as is available to you.

Steely

I just wanted to send hugs Bran. I have not been on as much lately, but you and your difficult child are still very much in my thoughts.

Steely