Your favorite non-alcoholic drink

I love coffee all day during the school year and diet soda all night! I am addicted to diet soda, about a month ago I became "addicted" to Crystal Light lemonade and have been drinking that, with an occasional diet soda added in to the mix. I really like all kinds and brands of diet soda.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Iced tea. Coffee. Pepsi. Used to be Mountain Dew but there are times now when it's sickening sweet or just plain tastes weird, I rarely drink it now. V8 fruit juice.

keista

I LOVE those fake cappuccinos that come out of the machine at 7-11. Other convenience store ones come in second. Coffee (which I've stopped drinking for a while) and Water. Not just any water though, it has to be ultra filtered. Most places I've lived Pure just won't do. Right now I've got my water going through a water softener and reverse osmosis. Ice cold = YUM!

Mattsmom277

Tea every night, 2 cups. 1 extra large coffee each morning. Love Diet Coke and from time to time Diet Orange Crush. I think I have multiple boxes of every flavor of Crystal Light. I can't have sugar so have to say how much I miss milk shakes!

svengandhi

My H makes an iced coffee for me that is to die for. Make coffee (I like Dunkin Donuts plain or vanilla). Put the coffee in a metal bowl inside another bowl filled with ice cubes. Fill the blender half up with ice cubes, pour the cooled coffee over it, add half and half and whip up. Pour into a cup, mix in two packets of Splenda and enjoy. It has spoiled me for any other kind of iced coffee. One a day is my limit.

I also drink crystal light iced tea in my water bottle at work. The lemonaid is too sweet.

I used to live on Diet Coke but have pretty much cut it out.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Water, coffee. That's really all I drink. Once in a very long while I will have a coke at work when pizza is ordered. In summertime I make sun tea once in a while-yum! And in winter I'll have hot cocoa after shoveling or playing in the snow! I love water best!

DammitJanet

I drink diet coke or diet pepsi all day long if thats what you are asking. Once in a blue moon I will drink some diet ginger ale or if I go to somewhere like Sonic I will get a Cherry limeade drink.

I really dont like tea- hot or cold which is surprising for a southern gal. Love the smell of coffee but cant stand the taste, even the cappa half cafs, over easy, with whipped cream and butterscotch. Nope.

I hate water and not big on kool-aid.

How did those of you who quit the soda do it if you smoked? I once got away from the soda somewhat but it was when I wasnt smoking. I need bubbles in my drinks when I smoke.

donna723

I start out on coffee in the morning, then when the coffee pot is empty I start drinking Dr. Pepper. About dinner time I switch over to water because if I have caffeinated drinks in the evening it keeps me up. It didn't used to but it does now. I can drink iced tea but I'm not real big on it - I'd rather have lemonaid.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
A pot of fresh ground coffee in the morning, iced water or iced tea early afternoon, iced Hazelnut coffee from McDonalds (strong but so good) later on, or Arizona Sweet Tea

I used to od on Coke, had to be fresh and not out of a can, but now all it does is make me really thirsty so I dont drink it any more. Love Root Beer, especially on the rare occasion I have some vanilla icecream in the fridge.

Also love a smoothie - make it with a vanilla yogurt, orange juice, banana's and ice thrown in the blender- tastes similar to an Orange Julius which I love

Marcie

muttmeister

In the summer I sometimes go through a whole gallon of iced tea in a day. I drink (unsweetened) iced tea all year around. Also drink decaf coffee in the AM and at least one cup of hot tea in the afternoon.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I drink mostly water mostly but I love decaffeinated ice tea (done my way-has to have a small bit of sugar and lemon juice)in the summer (still will only drink about a cup a day) and coke (regular-no diet but I am trying to give that up-only a few cans a week or when I need caffeine).

In the winter I love hot chocolate and hot cider.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Coffee!!!!! If it crawls out of the cup, it's done right.

Tea - like plain, but oolong, darjeeling, and peach or raspberry. Do NOT like Earl Grey - but Lady Grey rocks.

Dr Pepper is my soda of choice - Cherry Dr Pepper, too. Yum. Also like White Out and Live Wire Mtn Dew flavors.

Arizona iced tea with honey & ginseng.

M

ML

I would have to say iced coffee. Sven, I'm going to try making it the way you described. Yum.

BusynMember

I'm so used to caffeine that I can get a good night's sleep after a day of coffee (and it doesn't always stop in the evening). Heh.

Wish I liked plain water, but I don't.

trinityroyal

Tea - like plain, but oolong, darjeeling, and peach or raspberry. Do NOT like Earl Grey - but Lady Grey rocks.

Tea. Water.

English Breakfast tea in the morning. It's what the English call "strong" tea, (i.e. the tea equivalent of crawl-out-of-the-cup coffee)
Earl Grey tea tastes like soap. Bergamot is a lovely perfume, but I don't want to drink it.
Lady Grey tea is lovely in the afternoon when English Breakfast starts to give me the jitters.
Darjeeling is not bad for a change of pace
Plain old Orange Pekoe most of the time, since that's what's available at work.

Water. By the bucketful.

Very occasionally, a caffeine-free diet pop. Whatever's in the house.

An 8 oz cup of sugar free cranberry juice every night before bed. Allegedly keeps "female problems" at bay, and I don't mind the taste.