Yummmmmmmmm

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Ok, I don't eat many packaged cookies. I worked in a cookie factory when I was 19 and it was the worst experience I have had. And as a result I avoid packaged cookies most of the time.

My one exception is Oreos. Well they have a nifty new kind out with banana creme in them. OMG. They are wonderful.

If you like chocolate and you like banana give them a try. Well worth it.

beth

klmno

That sounds good! I have my "binges" with cookies- both difficult child and I have been on one for chocolate chip this past week. Thanks for the tip!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Are those the banana split ones? husband got a pack and loved them. I wouldn't go near them......they sound absolutely disgusting to me! LOL :sick:

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm not a big banana fan. Actual bananas, yes. Banana flavored stuff? ew. I also have really big issues with the combo of chocolate and fruit. Just the thought of chocolate covered cherries is enough to literally make me gag.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Well they aren't for everyone. I thought they tasted good. But I guess if you guys that don't like them means there is more for us that do. And that works out. I just happen to be a chocolate and banana fan. So they appealed to me.

beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL Have at 'em Beth! For me, those rank right up there with (who was it that does this?) the baked beans mixed with cottage cheese!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I like frozen chocolate covered bananas, but cannot stomach any other dessert made with bananas or banana flavoring. I can eat raw bananas, but they have to be a bit green. Anything riper is too sweet and too mushy for me.