3 great days in a row !

shellyd67

WOW ! I in no way want to jinx myself or my difficult child, but he has had 3 great days in a row. I cannot help to ask myself why? why is he not freaking out, screaming, crying, and raging over every little thing. Don't get me wrong these have been 3 wonderful and amazing days. I even got an email from his teacher stating he is having "great" days at school and she is so proud of him. Again, I cannot help but to over analyze the situation and see if anything was done differently in our normal daily routine. He has easily transitioned to all his activities at home and school. Maybe I am calmer, or something is in the water ? Who knows but I would love more days like these ..... :D

C

candiecotton

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh dont say it too loud he will hear you . congrats on the good days

shellyd67

LOL Thanks guys and I won't be saying in too loud ! Now we are going on day 4 and he is still very compliant and calm. Maybe he has something up his sleeve. Sorry for be a pessimist but years of horrible behavior have made me so negative but I am finding that I am smiling and in a very good mood. Isn't it amazing how much your difficult child affects your moods ?

Andy

We pray and pray and pray for a good day and when it happens we wonder what is wrong! :O) We also have to learn how we ourselves have to live through good days - they can be such a new world for us. "O.K., It only took 5 minutes to get out the door. What in the world am I going to do with the other 25 minutes I usually spend getting people going?"

Tiapet

Old Hand
:) I agree shhhhhhh unwritten rule....never jinx yourself when things are going well! Way to go and I'm very happy that you are having such a great time period. I do hope it continues for you. Hang on to it!