A bit controlling, eh?

maril

Today, I balked at SOs requests to do things "he doesn't like to do" (that is, tell difficult child to open the bedroom door cause girlfriend was in there with him and, also, wanted me to clean up a mess someone had left in the bathroom) and I had the audacity :surprise: to ask why he could not do these things himself (lol).

He decided he would not look at an email I wanted him to see until I talked to difficult child.

He also claimed he will not give me the cash I had asked for (to go grocery shopping) if I wasn't going to clean the toilet.

Hmmmm ... I wonder if they make pacifiers for adults?

flutterby

Fly away!
No money for groceries, then no grocery shopping. He can have cereal for dinner, too, cause I sure as hell wouldn't be cooking for him after that.

But, then, I've been single a very long time. I put up with that in my marriage and I won't do it again.

I take it he controls all the money?

maril

I like the cereal for dinner idea, lol. :D

I handle the checking account and he puts money aside for extras (I am glad he does). Lots of expenses lately and he was to cover me until pay day with cash for shopping but then changed his mind...

I used my charge and will make a payment.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What a booger! I'm with busywend, let him reap his own consequences like you would with any other pouting CHILD.:rolleyes: