A Circle For Mikey: Regardless of status

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by DDD, Mar 17, 2008.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

We all know that Mikey and his family have to be in need of support regardless of what happened or didn't happen in Court. If it was all postponed, their nerves have to be shot. If it was dismissed, Mikey has to be beside himself with fear for the future. If the Court came down too hard, Mikey must be wondering if he should have backed off.

No matter what happened, I am sending caring thoughts from Florida
    and reaching out to ?...........
    DDD

2. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Toronto Canada. Saying prayers for strength and peace for your family, and the right outcome from the court, whatever that might be.
    Reaching out to...

3. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

DDD, what a touching sentiment. Thank you for bringing this to the board.
    Mikey, you are in my prayers, as is your son. Your family is as well. Hugs to all of you.

Grabbing onto Trinity's hand in Toronto, holding on tight in Chicago, and reaching out to...

4. katya02

katya02 Solace

Northwestern PA. Sending support, prayers, and hope that the court has done the best thing for the situation and that all are coping.

Continuing the circle and reaching out to ...

5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Indiana. Sending postitve thoughts your way and keeping you and yours in my thoughts. Reaching out to....

6. standswithcourage

standswithcourage New Member

South Carolina - keeping you in our prayers that the court will see what really needs to be done. Hang in there.

7. gottaloveem

gottaloveem Active Member

Reaching out from Michigan and letting you know we are thinking about you, and hope for the best. Now over to.....

8. NOLA

NOLA New Member

The crescent city sends prayers and well wishes too.

9. CAmom

CAmom Member

And, again, from the central coast of California...Mikey, everything is still crossed...

10. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hugs Mikey...I know how hard this is no matter what the outcome.

11. SONS GONE WILD

SONS GONE WILD Moms goin' crazy

Mikey - thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Continuing the circle, now to . . .

12. mom_in_training

mom_in_training New Member

Mikey, You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. Extending my hand from Southern Ca to.......

13. ck1

ck1 New Member

Pittsburgh...Sending hugs and strength

14. nvts

nvts Active Member

New York City, thinking fondly of you and your family and reaching around to...

15. Terryforvols

Terryforvols Member

Knoxville, TN -- Although I have not posted lately, I have been keeping up with your situation. I hope whatever is needed is done by the court. Holding your hand in......

16. janebrain

janebrain New Member

Ithaca, NY--thinking of you, sending you strength and love,
    Jane

17. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Warrior Parent

Wisconsin joins the circle, sending (((hugs))) and support! And on to......

Peace

18. So Tired

So Tired Member

Clinton Township Michigan joins in offering hope to you and your family and understanding and support to you. Although we don't know each other, the honesty and eloquence of your posts captures feelings that are a common bond. Thank you for your beautiful way with words. Expanding the circle to.........

19. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Grabbing on to Janet in North Carolina and reaching out from the coast of SC with good wishes to.......

20. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

...Central California with lots of hugs and prayers, reaching out to...