A little humor...

OK, all of you on WW.

Thank your lucky STARS that this is not the 70's. I just ran across this website and had to share. It is a collection of WW cards from 1974. The lady who put these together found them at her mother's house and decided to share with us, complete with commentary.

To let you know, the comments get a little racy.

Those with weak stomachs: don't click.

http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

F

flutterbee

Oh god. I don't think I'm going to eat for a week. :sick:

And Weight Watchers is still around. Which means that people actually *ate* that stuff. More than once.

*shudder*

N

Nomad

I saw this many years ago late at night. I called difficult child in and we laughed so loud, husband got mad at us! LOL! I recall there was some kind of centerpiece made out of hotdogs! Also a recipe for "Fish Balls." What were they thinking? Anyway, WW has come a long way since then I assure you...lots of choices and food is yummy! by the way, I just made a scallop recipe from the new WW cookbook that was awesome! :redface:

LittleDudesMom

BBK,

That was fabulous!!!!!! I was laughing so hard and had only gotten to the third card when easy child came home from school and thought I was crazy. I made her sit down and look at them with me before she went to work. I'm going to slip the link to my WW leader (she has a great sense of humor and would think it was a hoot).

Thanks for the laugh!!!

Nomad, share that recipe please. I love scallops!

Sharon