A very good monday morning....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
friends & fellow warrior mums. The hot mama juice :coffee:is brewing & Lenny is stirring (far too early).

It's a chilly start to the day & we got snow again last night. My understanding is that the sun will peek out so life is good ~ just have to find my missing sunglasses. :winks:

It's a busy day of household chores ~ you know laundry & the like. I'm hoping to get my floors done as well today. Also hoping to spend time at my easel today as I have a painting due early next month. :painter:

Have a good day. Remember, never let 'em see you sweat. :bigsmile:

Good Morning Everyone,

Linda, I've already downed two cups of caffeine and am about to hit the pot again - Just can't function without it, lol... Hope you find your sunglasses and it turns out to be a beautiful day in spite of the snow. Hope your chores go quickly so you can get some time to do some serious painting!

As usual, in a RUSH this morning. Got to go. Just want to wish everyone a great Monday! SFR

Marguerite

Good morning folks.

Linda, I'm glad you're painting. Good luck with meeting your deadline.

SFR, sounds like you got an early start today.

My surgeon today was as I expected - everything is fine so far. Next check-up - 12 months time. Another mammogram then (yuk - it's more painful post-surgery but maybe in a year it won't be quite so painful).

I had to see my GP to get my retrospective referral - I also need to see her to get my prescriptions organised. I didn't manage that today, I have to do it on Friday. Tomorrow is a day at home, thank goodness. difficult child 3 needs my help with some schoolwork. I have some paperwork to deal with too, so although I will be home, it won't be too quiet!

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Good afternoon!

I'm getting in late. Painting sounds like fun. You need a new avatar! Of course......you can give little adorable to MEeeeeee. lol

Off to find a (YES DF you can interrupt me for the 12th time today) OMW he's certainly going to loose weight walking up and down the hall to check on me. grrrrrrr. And he wonders how he's loosing weight? lol.

Have a wonderful Monday! OMW here he is again....."do you want a popsicle?" .....yes thankyou. Well I don't want to bother you when you are writing. THanks.....

OMW here he is again - 2 minutes later. "OH do you know how to fix my phone case? The rivets are carving into the phone?" -----Grrrr we were at the phone store yesterday to get my phone case WHY didn't you say something? .......Well I, I.............(I have a phone case in the back of my SUV - go n get it." Well okay I'm not going tobother you until you come out of your office. When you are done writing. Are you going to be writing all day? ......I don't know. I'd be done now If you'd leave me alone. .....Well you sure are grumpy. (Y Think.)

Rowling - NEVER had these distraction............OH are you kidding........?????? WHhhhhhhhhhhhattttttttt? (repharase) What dear?

Nothing.......Nothing.....

I swear he does this just for grins and giggles.