A Warm Watercooler Welcome...

tiredmommy

to busywend! She has graciously agreed to joined Lothlorien as a moderator here in the WC. Thank you, Wendy, for continuing to give back to this community we all love so much. :thumbsup:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ahhhhhh

You are a brave warrior watercooler woman wendy and a warm welcome to you! :tongue: (getting ya prepared you'll see a lot of that here) lol.

THANK YOU WENDY....

LETS HERE IT FOR WENDY!!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP
HOORAY!!

ctmom05

Thanks Wendy for the time you are giving to this forum. A lot of folks come here for support and I know darn well it takes real people to keep things going.

Thanks again and welcome as a mod :)!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Wendy - out of the loop & I'm very glad that you're joining in as a mod. Are we still going to have parties & the like here or do we have to clean up our act? :rofl:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Adding my VERY late congrats! :D Let me just tell you, Star's corner is right next to Abbey's, and Totoro has the one across from that. We've reserved corner number 4 for other trouble-makers like 'Stang, Stepto2, DammitJanet, Daisylover, ummm oh yeah, and tiredmommy! ;) She's the Rebel Mod, in case you didn't already know that.

So welcome, O Wise Warrior Of Moderation! We salute you with a rousing round of raspberries! :tongue:

Lothlorien

We have a few octagonal shaped rooms here in WC. We need all the corners we can get! Star has her own personalized corner. It's the one with all the pictures of donkeys. She also drew a picture of Abbey doing the nekkid chicken liver dance.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And I suppose you'll be wanting your OWN corner, Loth? ;) Maybe one with Gerard Butler wallpaper... hmmm?