America's got Talent

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Abbey, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I don't watch much TV, but I got hooked on this show. Don't know if others watch. But, I was stunned tonight that this awesome woman didn't win.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEjVKa2GLaE"]YouTube - Queen Emily - America's Got Talent 2008[/ame]

Abbey

2. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

So Abbs -

WHOTS yer talent? :surprise:

3. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I liked Queen Emily, too.

I'm afraid to second Star's request to hear about Abbey's talent.

4. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Being a magnet to sketchy husbands. I could just stand there on the stage and they would flock to me. I wouldn't have to even move. :bravo::bravo:

Now give me the million dollars.

Abbey

5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Star. You just wasted a good 15 minutes of my life. Why, oh why do you have something in a different language that is under your avatar? So, I'm curious that I googled it. What comes up? ALL OF STAR'S POSTS. The rest are written in the same darn language that I don't know!!:angrygirl:

Throw me a bone here.

Abbey

(stnap ytrams tuo siht erugif dna yrt no sessalg ynnarg rey teg):peaceful:

6. klmno

klmno Active Member

I hadn't heard this before- she was AWESOME! And I am partial to stories about single Moms finally having something great happen!!

7. Star*

I don' need no stinking granny glasses -

(throws bone)

You mean you can not read that?

Should I change it to something more people could read?

Tomorrow then.

Told you I was multi-cultural. :laugh:

ipagparangalan reyna (What you are) - Takes back bone

8. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Damn it all. I'm slinking back to my corner to figure that out. I SHOULD be cleaning. Thanks. I'll go buy my own bag of bones. Wait...I have no money.:mad:

Abbey

9. Star*

throws bone back - reyna is Queen......(the other) is Spork......

Clue #2 -

In this country his wife lept to her death, his brother was gay, and he was a member of the order of the dragon.....

I KNOW you love puzzles.....

10. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Wait...am I Reyna or the spork? ;) I'd rather be the Queen. I figured out the Reyna part...still working on the other. Keep in mind that I am NOT a history buff. What country has 16 or so letters to it's name???? I might have to throw the bone back.

Abbey