Another teacher berating student--and student got it on video!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by TerryJ2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

2. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Wow! Good for Julio to get it on tape. I don't care what "excuses" the teacher has for his behavior, it is just wrong on soooo many levels. Thanks for sharing that Terry.

3. TerryJ2

Yep. Whether Julio realizes it or not, this was a teaching experience. Just not the kind of teaching the teacher planned on ... :groan:

4. buddy

buddy New Member

Hits too close to home after some of the experiences Q has had. Really, then they wonder why he says those things afterwards... just so wrong.

5. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

There was another one on the news this morning
    Teachers caught on tape bullying special-needs girl - parenting - TODAY.com

I just don't know what is wrong with people, and why these Sped Teachers don't have to go thru some sort of tests to sort the bad apples from the good ones. And the teacher who made the unkind remarks about the girls fat stomach, I guess she doesn't own a mirror

Marcie

6. TerryJ2

7. Bunny

Bunny Guest

Those people give teachers a bad name. There are some really good ones out there, but these three are not them.

8. TerryJ2

I think my difficult child s*cked up most of the good teachers this year. :) Except for the Spanish teacher.

9. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

10. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

It's so sad that many children suffer with-o recourse. In our school district Special Education classrooms are like an initiation rite for newly hired teachers. It's a heartbreaker. DDD

11. TerryJ2

Very good. This case is picking up speed.
    DDD, ew, what a thing to do to the teachers AND students! Initiation by fire. And then getting fired.