Another thanks!

klmno

I just wanted to thank everyone for the cards and support through this holiday season! It has really made a huge difference for me- and difficult child as well! He loved seetting the cards up and arranging them just right in the living room. Between the cards, the Christmas tree, and the stockings (2 dogs plus difficult child), we can have a Christmas celebration at home after all!! We normally do some sort of community service during the holiday period- I'm not sure I can find a way to do that this year, unfortunately, but I will try to accomplish something in that area over the next couple of months.

Anyway- thanks to all who sent cards- they are beautiful and make a difference in our spirits!! To everyone here- thank you for being here and just being who you are!! I hope each of you can have joy and peace the rest of the week, but if you can't, the board is here!! May we all (Including our difficult child's) try to concentrate on the things we have to be thankful for-

Last edited:

Jena

Ahhh your soo sweet. Your welcome, I know what you mean about the cards, they made me so happy also and they were just cards. It was kinda strange. It did it for me though, i hung them all over and the kids are like whose this, whose that?? LOL

I'm glad he liked them as well. I hope the two of you enjoy a peaceful christmas together, you both deserve it.

(((Hugs)))

M

ML

Same here. They look so pretty hanging on the stair railings.

I'm grateful for all of you too.