Anyone need 3yo girl clothes?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I was giving stuff to the Goodwill and other places around. I used to send it to my good friend in Idaho, but she has a lot of other people who have been giving her stuff also.
So I was thinking, even though I just unfortunately gave a bunch away, that N is growing up so fast! :(
I just went through her stuff again and a pile started. Could any one use some little girl I think all 3 yo stuff? A lot of it is summer, some winter, warm?
I would be more than happy to box it up and ship it out!!! Let me know... or if you know anyone. :D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Toto Janet might find them useful for Keyana.

I'd take them for Aubrey except that Nichole's boyfriend's family floods her with clothes at xmas. (we're talking wardrobe here lol) And Nichole has enough to hold her until then. So I'd rather they go to someone who can really use them.

Abbey

Spork Queen
What a nice offer, Toto. If no one takes it up, you might consider Craig's list. We just put boxes up there today (hate to throw them away) and had 32 responses!!! Free boxes.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Sure...I am always open to clothes....lol. I can save them if they are too big right now. Having two of them they will fit someone...lol.