Baby Oliver Is On His Way

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

For certain this time. Nichole's water broke about 20 mins ago and she's now on the way to the hospital.

We're currently trying to wake easy child who will help me coach her through labor. This is going to be interesting.......I've had a whole hour sleep. Of course the lil guy picks one of Nana's insomnia nights. lol

I won't be able to update from the hospital because I neither have texting on my phone, and wouldn't know how to use it if I did. But I'll let you know as soon as I can!
  2. Hound dog

oh and please don't post anything on her fb page............she's trying to keep her mother in law out of the loop until he arrives to keep her out of the delivery room for the birth.

3. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Wishing you all the best!!!
  4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I can't believe how excited I am! :eek:)
  5. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

YAY!!!!! Good luck to Nichole and prayers for an easy delivery!! :)
  6. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Good luck Mama & Baby Boy!!!!
  7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Finally! Congratulations in advance!
  8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Hope all goes smoothly and we get your report soon!
  10. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I'll let you know as I see stuff... Nichole has facebooked a little bit, and so has easy child. ;-) (So much for keeping it off facebook.)

So far, so good... Epidural in.
  11. Hound dog

Oliver Gideon was born at 12:52 pm, 20 mins after they broke her water......because even dilated to 10 cm it would just bulge, not break. (she was at 10 for 3 hrs) It broke earlier in the morning up high, than as he moved down it prevented the exit of the remaining fluid.

Nichole did fantastic. NO stitches, Oliver wasn't waiting for an episiotomy, once he was on the way out he was not stopping. Oliver weighed in at 7lbs, 8 ozs and is 20 3/4 inches long, looks like Aubrey as a newborn except he has strawberry blonde hair. Yet another grandson to take after husband. lol

Aubrey did well even though she was in the waiting room most of the time with her Granny (daddy's mom) and husband.......but she was tired, grew bored, and finally hungry waiting for her baby brother to arrive. She was so excited when he did.

Now I'm going to hunt me down something quick and easy to eat, and I'm headed for a nap. I'll post a picture of my newest lil man when I get up.
  12. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I just got the message from easy child!!! LOL Oliver is so gorgeous. ;-) Congrats again Nana!
  13. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Welcome baby Oliver!
  14. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Congratulations Nichole and everybody, that is so exciting! Send us the pictures as soon as possible!
  15. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

I'm so happy for all of you! Congratulations! :congratualtions:
  16. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I've seen his picture on Facebook and he is just beautiful!
  17. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Welcome to the World Oliver :)

Congratulations to all of the family.
  18. keista

keista New Member

19. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

:kisses::jumphappy::happyguy::bravo: :bigsmile:

20. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Congrats to all!