Baby Oliver Is On His Way

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
For certain this time. Nichole's water broke about 20 mins ago and she's now on the way to the hospital.

We're currently trying to wake easy child who will help me coach her through labor. This is going to be interesting.......I've had a whole hour sleep. Of course the lil guy picks one of Nana's insomnia nights. lol

I won't be able to update from the hospital because I neither have texting on my phone, and wouldn't know how to use it if I did. But I'll let you know as soon as I can!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
oh and please don't post anything on her fb page............she's trying to keep her mother in law out of the loop until he arrives to keep her out of the delivery room for the birth.

Thanks.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'll let you know as I see stuff... Nichole has facebooked a little bit, and so has easy child. ;-) (So much for keeping it off facebook.)

So far, so good... Epidural in.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oliver Gideon was born at 12:52 pm, 20 mins after they broke her water......because even dilated to 10 cm it would just bulge, not break. (she was at 10 for 3 hrs) It broke earlier in the morning up high, than as he moved down it prevented the exit of the remaining fluid.

Nichole did fantastic. NO stitches, Oliver wasn't waiting for an episiotomy, once he was on the way out he was not stopping. Oliver weighed in at 7lbs, 8 ozs and is 20 3/4 inches long, looks like Aubrey as a newborn except he has strawberry blonde hair. Yet another grandson to take after husband. lol

Aubrey did well even though she was in the waiting room most of the time with her Granny (daddy's mom) and husband.......but she was tired, grew bored, and finally hungry waiting for her baby brother to arrive. She was so excited when he did.

Now I'm going to hunt me down something quick and easy to eat, and I'm headed for a nap. I'll post a picture of my newest lil man when I get up.