Back from the doctor outing

susiestar

Roll With It
Today was the neuro appointment for Jess. It was interesting. doctor has very good reasons for everything he does.

He ordered a TON of labs, and an MRI with sedation. we should get that date in a week or two. I declined to have it done in our town.

It was eye opening esp when he started talking about medications.

Then we had lunch and did Target and Books a Million. Got great stuff ON SALE and my mom paid for most of it!

Mom was new to books a million and was like a kid in a candy store.

It was great to have a girl day, and Gpa funded lunch and snacks for the day.

I am really really tired and sore. I promise more details tomorrow. I slept for about an hour last night and am a mess.

Hugs to all.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Susie,
Sounds like the doctor is doing a good job of being complete! I've never heard of Books a Million. Is it a book store?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susie, this sounds promising. :) The docs who actually did their best to help/treat/diagnosis Travis were the ones who took the time to do tons of testing, even if all it was doing was ruling out possiblities and narrowing the search.

Nice that it turned into a fun outing as well. Oh, and I've never heard of Books a Million either. lol I'm guessing it's a bargain bookstore?

Hugs

KTMom91

Sounds like the doctor actually listened to your concerns! Hope they find answers quickly.

Books a Million sounds like a very dangerous place for me.