Back to Board

L

luvmyottbs

I never really left, I just couldn't log on to the board after many attempts and never could get on after being sent a new password!

Anyways, I have lurked and kept up with you all.

It is summer and difficult child is OK. It is always something new and different that crops up. The lying is at a peak or perhaps it is always there and I am just getting better at catching her in the act. She is now cursing at the Y day camp and was written up and punished at home. She told the camp counselors her parents allow her to curse at home.;) Sure, we do.

She has been walking a tightrope all week. She knows I am the one who always supports her no matter what goes on. husband and easy child can be mad at her, but Mom always is there for her. Well, Mom is tired and not supporting her and quite frankly, I don't like her right now at all.

As a matter of fact, I dislike her immensely and do not want to be in the same room with her. She lies to get what she wants and never thinks of anyone except herself. She is the most attention seeking child I have ever seen. She seeks good or bad attention, just as long as she is the focus and all eyes are on her.

I go through this phase a couple of times a year with her, where I can't seem to find the energy to deal with my difficult child. I know this is a safe place to vent. It's a rotten thing to say, I don't like my child, but I know this is one place where most folks will understand.

Thanks for the vent. Best to you all, I have missed you.

smallworld

Welcome back.

I'm sorry things are so rough with difficult child right now. Is it possible either the diagnosis is wrong, the medications are wrong or the dosages are off?

therese005us

Welcome back -
Take a few deep breaths and step back. I'm sure you'll feel better about your daughter soon. We're all here, to hear you!
Best wishes from OZ