Bragging Rites...

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by happymomof2, Feb 10, 2008.

1. happymomof2

happymomof2 New Member

Knocking on wood as I type this. Son is now on yellow 13. He now has lunch out in the cafeteria. He is making new friends. 7 more school days and he will be on green, which means another class out. It will be 6th period P.E. Which with his 1st class of the day out and last class of the day out he will start riding the regular ed school bus.

At the beginning of this school year from August to December was such a rocky horrible start. I never thought I would see this happen.

Personally I think he has finally realized being out of the Special Education classes is more fun then being in. Over the years all my talking till I was blue in the face about him getting out was a waste of breath. It's all about what is important to them isn't it!!

I am sooooooo proud of him.

2. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

:bravo: It's amazing what our kids can do when they set their mind to it.

3. tryinghard

tryinghard New Member

Thank you for sharing your positive news!!! Good for your difficult child!!! AND good for you!!:D

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

WOOT! Way to go difficult child!!!!

Oh, yeah! I'd say you got some major braggin' rights going on!

:happyguy::whistle:

5. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Brag on, proud mama...

6. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Fantastic news!!! Frustrating that our kids have to have it click for themselves, rather than listen to us (said with tongue in cheek, LOL ;) ) but I think it's really positive that he's figuring this out at 8 and is making such great progress. Thanks so much for sharing - good news is always so good to read! Yeah difficult child!!!!

7. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

It's not bragging if it's true, lol!:rofl:

Way To Go difficult child!!! :bravo:

8. daralex

daralex Clinging onto my sanity

What a wonderful moment you are having!!! It must feel incredible!!! Brag away - you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Dara

9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yeah for difficult child!!!:bravo: