Busy Thinking...

I haven't been around as much lately. I guess I've been caught up in my own thoughts...as well as the usual difficult children's daily dramas, dealing with the SD, and typical teen stuff with easy child.

Anyway, I've been taking more "me" time than usual. I realize that alot has happened to me this past year and I'm giving myself as much of a break as possible. I think I just need to process everything and take emotional inventory, if this makes any sense.

I've come to realize that I'm alot stronger now than I was at the beginning of the year. I owe alot of this to all of you. I've learned so much from reading and sharing information, thoughts and advice. Sometimes this seems so strange as we are all basically total strangers... It's amazing how modern technology has brought us all together!!!

Anyway, I just want to thank all of you for helping me grow emotionally. It's hard to believe I've only been a board member for about five months!!!

Enough rambling... As always, I hope everyone finds at least one reason to smile or laugh each and every day...WFEN :flower:

busywend

Good for you! Sounds like you are self-reflecting on just how far you have come this year. Yes, we focus on getting our difficult children to improve their lives, but we often forget about ourselves.

On_Call

WFEN,

It does help to periodically step back and attempt to see the big picture. I'm trying to do that these days, too. Each day can be such a struggle that it's hard to see where we've been and perhaps how far we've come.

Good for you for taking more 'you' time. :wink:

Wiped Out

Staff member
WFEN,
I'm glad you are getting some me time-it's well deserved. Technology is a good thing when it brings people like our group together. Hugs.