BWAVO! difficult child MOMS - a funny/gift

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Star*, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I saw this today, printed it out for my office as a sarcastic sign for any man who thinks they've 'worked' as much as I have in 9 hours - (now I can point I do not have to say fake things like wow, uh huh, great) I just point to this sign for them.

But for US Moms - I thought it was ADOWABLE

http://bigpurpleworld.blogspot.com/2008/06/bravo-clappity-clappity.html

2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Very cute...Miss KT finds all sorts of strange things on that cheezburger site.

3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Too funny :D

4. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Awww...so cute. What I found funny was the Ben Stein add next to it. Don't know if they randomly cycle them, but it says "No intelligence allowed."

Here's another - We have one office that is SUPER SECRET. Only special people have keys to it. (Enter whoooooo now.) So, I am specially granted access the other day. When I go to leave, there is literally a sign on the door that says...(drum roll) DOOR.

I just want to know one thing. WHO got paid money to make a sign for a flipping door??? IT'S A DOOR!!

Next I'll see signs for...wall, floor.

Ok. One more. We have a break room. There is only ONE WAY OUT. One door. Yet, we have an evacuation map of how to get out of the room.

Where is my spork?

Abbey

5. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I like the door sign -

Kinda like when you pull up at a McDonalds and it has WRITTEN words to tell someone that can't read - they have picture menus, and for visually blind people - braille menus - but on the drive through??? REALLY? (think about it)

You have to be able to read to get a drivers license -
    You have to be able to see to drive a car -

Cwappity Cwappity!