Can One Of You Computer Experts Help Me Get A Map?

DDD

Our computer is OLD and the repair guy just came this week and said "do NOT download anything". My husband has a meeting in Tarpon Springs,Fl 34688 and Mapquest has changed its format to a download. Yikes. If one of you could provide me with a map I'll be "your best friend" :). If you can't, lol, I'll still be your friend.

He's going to be taking the Interstate N from Sarasota to Keystone Road between Hwy 19 and East Lake Road in Tarpon Springs. Before you ask.......no, we don't have GPS, and really haven't needed it. I did try using the City web site with-o success as I was hoping it would have a viewable street map. Not.

Thanks for trying. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Use Google, and select "Maps" from the top of the screen. Full address and you can do directions and street level, no downloads!

DammitJanet

Do you or easy child/difficult child not have a smartphone? If you do then they have navigation on them. I couldnt find my way from my elbow to my feet without my smartphone!

DDD

Skotti you're my friend too BUT, lol, thought you'd know we don't have smart phones. We're doing a good job if we can figure out how to call and text with our old cells. Sigh. :) DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
You're welcome... I am now looking at Street View of the house I lived in, in El Paso... Barely looks the same!