CD Wedding Reception For Busywend

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by SRL, Sep 11, 2010.

1. SRL

SRL Active Member

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

A toast to you both- and champagne, anyone?

[​IMG]

And my gifts to you for later tonight:

[​IMG]

3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

I'll attend the celebration! I join in klmno's toast (ooooh bubbles!!) to the new couple, that you share a long, happy and healthy life together filled with the truly important things in life: love, light and laughter.

I can bring a beautiful champagne fountain for klmno's champage.

My gift to you both would be a sterling silver faced engraved photo album to collect photos of your special day in so it can always be remembered. And a photography session to take some more pictures of you both during your honeymoon.

4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I'm in! My gift is the required fancy-schmancy trash can! I'll bring the cake! There is a caterer in this area that has the most incredible cakes!!!

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I'll bring along a selection of yummy cheeses and crackers that will go well with klmno's champagne.

And for the gift...a beautiful set of sheets.

6. tawnya

tawnya New Member

I've got 5 bucks, LOL, can I come, too?

Good Luck Wendy and Mr. Wendy!

7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'll bring along cheesecakes to go with the wedding cake (no such thing as too many sweets). Wishing you and your new husband all the best:wine:

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I know this lady DJ..........;) I'm bringing the entertainment

CONGRATULATIONS MR. & MRS. BUSY.....ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh...........

9. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'm in... my gift to you and Mr Busy is an all inclusive trip to the Mediterranean for your one year anniversary. :)

10. nvts

nvts Active Member

Ok - since we can fantasize a little bit here - Surf and Turf for all! AND we'll celebrate on a 7 day, difficult child-free cruise to Bermuda with bodies that look great in bikinis with many masseuses named "Sven".

Congrats Wendy!

Beth

11. Jena

Jena New Member

Beth that is funny :)

Congratulations!!

I"m sure your day was great. hmmm my gift to you both a big fat huge check. :)

Just remember to be eachother's best friends, and your happiness will grow through the years.

my best to both of you!!!

Jen