Chance to get car fixed, cross fingers!

buddy

Crossed Fingers Please....

While at Qs EEG therapy appointment, the secretary said she had overheard the family ed coordinator/advocate say that they have referrals for many family services and this one woman didn't follow up with a referral for car repairs. She told the lady she knew that I had a problem with heat (and now the back passenger window wont go up /down so it falls down making it much colder than just no heat, of course)

So, she came to meet me, and there is a chance that I might be able to have them fix it for a reduced fee. It is $79 for the diagnostics and then they will let me know what the cost will be to fix it. I might not be able to right now, might have to wait till next pay check to try it, but my mom owes me $200 so I am hoping she can pay it back so I could get some heat.

It might only be for Mpls people (oh, she just called, they will work with anyone from anywhere....I need to sign the referral tonight and they will fax it in), well, at least it is a chance that I might be able to get it fixed....

here's hoping that it wont cost too much, ....smile!

T

TeDo

That would be soooo awesome!! Imagine, heat in the winter in Minnesota. Whoda thunk it. Pretzeling all available body parts!

buddy

yes, and freaky MN weather this year, it is raining today! oh, that was fun.....

The lady met me today and faxed the referral form off, she was so excited, has done this stuff for over twenty five years and gets a big kick out of finding resources for people. I hope it is doable for me....even some reduced rates might be too much right now.

InsaneCdn

Just going on past experience... the rear window is likely some minor part. If the glass was broken, it would cost more, but that will probably be a reasonable fix. The heater... depends on whether it's something obvious or if the heater is burnt out. But even getting the window fixed right now would be worth something. (rain? in winter? brain says "does not compute"... but we still need the windows to keep out the snow)