Christmas Eve Funny

susiestar

Roll With It
While I wasn't feeling well on Christmas Eve, husband was in full Christmas mode.

He put the NORAD Santa Tracker on the computer, and then let thank you try to call the toll free number to talk to an elf.

thank you first saw the tracker and Santa was on the other side of the world. So he decided he could watch a video and have a snack. PArtway through the video thank you went to the computer and said "OH NO, Santa is in Argentina. I have to go to bed RIGHT NOW!!"

husband then let him call the number, got a message that all the elves were busy and Santa was making deliveries. thank you tried for the next 30 mins to get through, but when Santa hit Florida he was OFF TO BED!! Jessie was so sweet - she was hurting, but had thank you sleep in HER bed (it is bigger) so she could read Eloise at Christmas to him and they would both stay warm. She really gets a kick out of feeding his belief in Santa.

Anyway, He INSISTED on an early bedtime, so very cute about it!!

Merry Christmas!!

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG! That is sooooo adorable!!! I love it when kids do stuff like that!!!

Makes you wanna squeeze 'em and tell them to never grow up. :gingerbread:

Wiped Out

Staff member
How sweet! I wish that would work with my difficult child! Very sweet that Jessie read to thank you and let him sleep there.

Very cute! easy child 1 also saw Santa in Argentina on the tracker. She was thrilled that Santa had nine reindeer, with Rudolph in the lead. She ran to tell her uncle that Santa was on his way, she saw him on the computer, and Rudolph was leading - and "Rudolph is real, you know."