Circle of Angels for Dude

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just asking his Board Aunties to keep him safe with extra angels because him and the devil have had a violent parting of the ways...and him and Ouixa are homeless, jobless. He hasn't asked for a thing, he just feels like his life is a complete mess up, and with all the very serious threats drug-addled death threats daughter has been throwing Dudes way - it has not been an easy week.

Sending an angel of protection from SC - reaching out to?

N

Nomad

Sending prayers for Dude
(and as always, for you as well).
I can't stand it when I'm a bit out of the loop as happens when I've missed some days here. It's amazing and sad that a week away from here is a weird mixed bag. Either nothing at all has happened or many things (usually negative/drama related) things have occurred. Sigh.....ugh! (I would say more but a moderator would kick me in the tushee)

donna723

More prayers going up for Dude ... may his guardian angel get with it and start looking after him! I do believe that everyone has one. And hugs to his mama who, if she can resist saying, "I told you so!", is a better person than I am!

Fran

Former desparate mom
What a worry. Sending good thoughts that Dude will find his way to where he needs to be. Hugs.

tawnya

Sorry for the turn of events. We all know that he must have a guardian angel already, or he wouldn't have made it this far.

Hugs for momma, too.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks all - No one has missed anything, I haven't posted anything. It's just been too surreal, and of course it has been a week of trying my very best to detach and smack my own hand. If you knew what I've been through? You would give me two cookies. All I can say is I don't have another dog, I don't have another roommate, I don't have a smoking gun, and I don't have a refill on Prilosec. I DO know what happens in my neighborhood at 3:30 AM every night this week cause I can't sleep but other than that? I'm doing okay.

klmno

HUGS to you and Dude both. I'm sorry I missed this before- I've only been on spradically the past couple of days.

janie

New Zealand
Reaching out from New Zealand with support for Dude and Star* .... I am thinking of you and wishing you all good things.
Hugs from me :)