Circle of Angels for Dude

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by Star*, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Just asking his Board Aunties to keep him safe with extra angels because him and the devil have had a violent parting of the ways...and him and Ouixa are homeless, jobless. He hasn't asked for a thing, he just feels like his life is a complete mess up, and with all the very serious threats drug-addled death threats daughter has been throwing Dudes way - it has not been an easy week.

Sending an angel of protection from SC - reaching out to?

2. janebrain

janebrain New Member

central New York--thinking of you, hoping for the best--reaching out to....

3. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Ah, Dude... Angels are watching.

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Sending up heavy duty prayers for our Dude!!

(((hugs)))

5. Nomad

Nomad Guest

Sending prayers for Dude
    (and as always, for you as well).
    I can't stand it when I'm a bit out of the loop as happens when I've missed some days here. It's amazing and sad that a week away from here is a weird mixed bag. Either nothing at all has happened or many things (usually negative/drama related) things have occurred. Sigh.....ugh! (I would say more but a moderator would kick me in the tushee)

6. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Sending good thoughts and good vibes and prayers for Dude, and for you Star. From Jerusalem.

Love, Esther

7. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

More prayers going up for Dude ... may his guardian angel get with it and start looking after him! I do believe that everyone has one. And hugs to his mama who, if she can resist saying, "I told you so!", is a better person than I am!

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Hugs for you and prayers for Dude going out from Central CA.

9. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

What a worry. Sending good thoughts that Dude will find his way to where he needs to be. Hugs.

10. tawnya

tawnya New Member

Sorry for the turn of events. We all know that he must have a guardian angel already, or he wouldn't have made it this far.

Hugs for momma, too.

11. Bean

Bean Member

Sorry, Momma. Prayers for you and Dude.

12. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Star ~ I'm thinking good thoughts and sending a big hug.

~Kathy

13. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Thanks all - No one has missed anything, I haven't posted anything. It's just been too surreal, and of course it has been a week of trying my very best to detach and smack my own hand. If you knew what I've been through? You would give me two cookies. All I can say is I don't have another dog, I don't have another roommate, I don't have a smoking gun, and I don't have a refill on Prilosec. I DO know what happens in my neighborhood at 3:30 AM every night this week cause I can't sleep but other than that? I'm doing okay.

14. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

reaching out from OK to ?

15. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

Prayers for dude from Georgia!!!!

16. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Prayers going out for Dude here too ... we're here if you need us Star, hope you are finding a way to get some sleep

17. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

and from Virginia. Hugs, love and strength.

18. klmno

klmno Active Member

HUGS to you and Dude both. I'm sorry I missed this before- I've only been on spradically the past couple of days.

19. katya02

katya02 Solace

Sending hugs and prayers from PA, hoping Dude will find his way and that you will be able to get some sleep, Star!

20. janie

janie New Zealand

Reaching out from New Zealand with support for Dude and Star* .... I am thinking of you and wishing you all good things.
    Hugs from me :)