Circle of Support for Baby Bean And Step (you too husband)

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by buddy, Oct 11, 2012.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

Wishing you a safe delivery and healthy little Sprout! From Dee&Q in MN ......

2. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Prayers and hugs from Northern California for baby, Mom, Dad and family and on to..............

3. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Ohio not too far away just a little north of you....sending big congratulation hugs and wishes to you all.

Nancy

4. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing Bean a smooth and uneventful entry into the world.
    Many hugs.

On to...

5. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

IL with prayers and wishes for a safe and healthy delivery and a strong, healthy, crying Bean......and onto....

6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Taking hold of cubsgirl's hand in Il, thinking good thoughts, crossing fingers, eagerly anticipating (this is as bad as with my own grandkids you realize that right?), and saying a prayer all goes smoothly as planned and you are ohhhing and ahhhhh over Bean from here on out. Reaching out from ohio and on to...................

7. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

CT, holding on tightly and sending out lots of love and healthy juju to Casey, Bean, husband, Jett and Onyxx...a family joined by love and amazing circumstance! Go Bean~

8. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

gentle, warming thoughts from TN for the newly spactacular Bean to arrive safely, healthy, uncomplicated and easily! For mom to have an easy time during and afterwards as well and for the family to be able to provide all that will be needed for both Bean and Mom........

9. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Maryland, waiting to hear that you have become a biological mother and that Bean is everything you hoped a Bean could be. On to...

10. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Good juju being sent from So Cal

Marcie

11. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

Warm wishes for a safe delivery, and anxious to find out if Bean is a boy or girl!! Hugs to you and Baby Bean Step.

12. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Sending only lve and the very best wishes for Bean and Step and the entire family. Welcome to the world and Happy Birthday, Bean!!!!

13. CrazyinVA

CrazyinVA Well-Known Member Staff Member

Love and support from Virginia too! Waiting to hear the word! :)

14. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Ohio about 10 minutes away LOL sending lots of support your way

15. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

To NY.....sending much support and happiness to you....reaching out to...

16. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Tons of love and well wishes and congrats from Canada! Cannot wait for an update, a gender and weight, finger and toe count, a name!!!! Xo

17. Signorina

Signorina Guest

Waiting for an update and squeezing mattsmom's hand from Wi and reaching out to...

18. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

...NJ...Aunt Calamity can't wait to hear the good news. Sending loving hugs to the whole family. And reaching out to...

19. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

I'm a day late and dollar short, so here's happy healing and newfound energy coming from Virginia!

20. buddy

buddy New Member

Entered my congratulations on your announcement thread step....and for some reason every time I click it, it does a force close! I think hundreds of fans are posting at once tee hee......Congrats and may many blessings keep coming your way. Heal fast and enjoy the ride.