Circle of Support for Dixies Fire and her husband

susiestar

Roll With It
Today is the day that Dixie's Fire's husband will be having surgery. Let's all send her the support, love, healing vibes, good juju, prayers and everything else that we can.

DF, I hope the surgery has ALL the positive results and absolutely NONE of the negative side effects/results and that your husband has an easy and speedy recovery and his health is exponentially improved in EVERY way possible (and even those not possible!) and that you have lots of support to help the rest of the family through this crisis.

Reaching out from OK to ???

recoveringenabler

Staff member
............taking hold in Northern California for you DIXIE! Prayer and all kinds of love and good wishes for a wonderful, speedy recovery for your husband, a medical leave, lots of financial support and for health to reign on all fronts...............and to sell the truck too!...................and on to..............

Dixies_fire

He's out and doing well says he's in less pain then he was before even though he's a little bloody and swollen. Thanks for the good thoughts

TerryJ2

I'm so glad he's out and going better already. I'm sending healing vibes and pain-free vibes from Virginia.