Circle of support for Flutterby

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by crazymama30, Apr 19, 2010.

1. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Flutter needs to know we care, and I sure hope something can be done to help her with her medical issues.

Heather, you mean more than I can write, you are not just an avatar in the computer. YOU are my friend, and I care about you.

Reaching out from Oregon to..............
  2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

...Central CA. Holding tight to crazymama's hand, and stretching out to...
  3. katya02

katya02 Solace

... Pennsylvania - sending hugs and warm thoughts and support to you Heather, and stretching out the other hand to ...
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Grabbing Katya's hand in Pa............Heather we love you and you're important to us. I hope you can get the doctor to listen and do something to manage the symptoms. You're in my prayers, my thoughts, and my heart my friend..........reaching out from ohio to...............
  5. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Heather, I so wish we weere closer so we could hang in real life, not just on here.

I CARE.

And reaching on to....
  6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Wisconsin-Heather-you are in my thoughts and prayers-we love you! And onto...
  7. Sending prayers and healing vibes of peace from Georgia and reaching my hand out through cyberspace to...

8. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

South Carolina.

Heather, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Extending a hand to....
  9. nvts

nvts Active Member

New York...hope that the pain subsides...truly praying for some serious respite...reaching out too...
  10. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Thank you, ladies. I can't express how much this means.

I'm feeling really crxppy, but I'm still a-kickin'. Trying to gather my thoughts and make sense of them. There's a lot of contradiction in my head. Feel like my head is in a whirlwind. I know I'm not thinking correctly, but I can't seem to figure out how to fix it at the moment.

You ladies are the best and I appreciate each and every one of you, my friends. :flowers:

Off for a nap...hopefully a long one.
  11. Star*

Star* call 911

Reaching out from SC and grabbing NVTS little cricket soup making hand......and I have a gift for flutter today - it's a baby donkey! Figured you have a little of everything else in your house....why not a happy little buckaroo!? Hoping today is better!
  12. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Star, sweetie, I appreciate the thought, but WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING TO PUT A DONKEY???
  13. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Heather, you keep it with all your other KEYS. :winks: You know the ones: turKEY, monKEY, and don't forget the hoKEY poKEY!
  14. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

...More Ohio... And I'm sending you a KEY ring, for all those KEYs.
  15. Star*

Star* call 911

On YOUR FUNNY FARM?????? wait I gave you my A.....drat. ROFL Y A O