Coming home

everywoman

Okay, I can now deal with the rest of homecoming evening because pcdaughter just called and she's coming home

It should be less than 2 weeks. She is back in the 120th AG. Now I have to get her enrolled in college and get the letter to my employer so her insurance stays in effect after Nov. 1 when she will turn 19.

I am so happy to know she will be home soon!!!

I've also got to make her an appointment. with her ortho so we will get in before her insurance runs out if they don't accept her re-enrollment for January as proof of school.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I must have missed a post or three? The last I heard her knee was giving her trouble but they were working around it for her. It sounds like she had to leave the Army?

Susie

F

flutterbee

I'm so happy that she'll be home soon. This has been such a roller coaster of emotions for the both of you. Happy homecoming!

house of cards

You have been a whirlwind, getting her doctor scheduled and getting her in college already. If you get bored I have about a dozen things I need to get scheduled and moving on, I'd let you do it. Hope she enjoys her new life and knows she gave it her best.