Cute Kitty or small Puppy beds!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by totoro, Mar 31, 2008.

1. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

OK I am NO Martha Stewart!!! Honestly, and I am going to make one of these. I saw it on another site also... The one I saw, they had taken the lid off... they also stacked a couple on top of each other for the Kitties for some Height!!!! They nut and bolted them together... I have seen old suitcases at Goodwill and garage sales all of the time!!! The site I saw also used old pillow cases or remnant fabric to wrap a pillow...
    They had a kitty laying in one that was stacked up on a couple of others with some bright fabric over a pillow... it was SO cute... no skills needed...

My cat Big Momma (Rainy) LOVES suitcases and small cuddly spaces...
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Great idea! Mine love getting in the suitcase anyway- to make sure they don't get forgotten and left when we go on vacation!
  3. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Very Cute!!

Tot, an Idea for the girls" Dress Up Suitcases. I take old suitcases and paint them with acrylic paints (mostly from the 2 oz bottles). I glue on pics from old calendars, whatever fits the kid. difficult child still loves the Harry Potter one I did eons ago for him, Jess has on that is more girly.

Cheap because the suitcases are about two dollars. I do put a layer of clear sealant over them, and they last forever.

I have to make gracie and capn morgan each one.

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

What a good idea.

Although mine would have to be a kitty bed. Molly and Betsy would be difficult to find a suitcase large enough. lol

Susie, I'll have to keep your idea in mind for the grands.