DEA National Register of known meth labs by state

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by Calamity Jane, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

2. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

OMG I had no idea we had that many. I thought you said Ohio had 17....then I realized you said 17 pages!!!!! Yikes!

Nancy

3. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

Wow, only one in my town and we all found out about it when they were busted...I figured there would have been more out our way...

4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Only two in our County which means, lol, the DEA needs more personnel OR the local law enforcement is doing it's thing. I'm not sure what designates a "meth house" for the registry but I know for a fact that the son of an elected official who is also a friend was arrested for having a small lab in the house the parents bought for him. In less than twentyfour hours the title of the property was transferred out of his name, he was "sentenced" to a rehab center for two years (included tennis courts and a swimming pool etc.) AND he is not designated a felon even though he had been arrested numerous times over the years for drugs. Sigh.

Maybe you can "clean" a house if it has not been extensively used? I guarantee there are lots of meth house arrests that are not shown on the DEA list. Sad. DDD