Did you read the Cesar Milan article...

N

Nomad

Did you all see what the Dog Whisperer, Cesar Milan wrote in Parade Magazine today (Sun./Jan. 11th)?

Some items...
Live in the moment....don't look back...don't worry about the future.
Nurture a balanced life...exercise, discipline and affection daily.
Trust your instincts...pay attention to non verbal cues.
Be direct and consistent in your communication..enforce rules consistently, be clear and consistent in your communication. We teach people how to treat us.
Learn to listen...make the time to lend an ear to those you love or for those who want to transform their lives. Don't try to fix their problems.
Don't hold grudges...try to resolve the problem at hand and move forward quickly.
Live with purpose...don't get bored...contribute...we have an inborn need to work/contribute.
Celebrate every day...rejoice in life's simplest moments. Enjoy and celebrate life's gifts.

This guy is WONDERFUL!:D

maril

He certainly is awesome. husband and I are big fans of his. Wonder if I could request his services to help with difficult child? Just kidding!!!

Article above -- good ideas for some New Year's resolutions.

klmno

Yeah, what we need is a difficult child Whisperer...

:rofl: If only my difficult child could hear a whisper when he's raging,,,,,,SIGH,,,,,,

Thanks for posting this though- I guess I should pay more attention to what my dogs already know!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And SPEAKING of dogs....

Believe it, or don't -- when I got married, my MOTHER gave me a book on DOG TRAINING, with the brief yet crystal clear message that the techniques therein were also adaptable for HUSBANDS.

:rofl:

Yeah, some men are dogs, and some are just trained that way.

Star*

call 911........call 911
difficult child whisperer..........ROFL..........:tongue:

(slaps head) I've been a difficult child shouter for years - should have whispered. :confused: