difficult child 1 got an A+ on his algebra test!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wooo-hoooo!

So now I guess the F/D- is climbing higher, no? :D This kid would be an A student if he just applied himself and pulled his head out of his hiney... I know, that's not a fair assessment. Really, though it is encouraging to know he's capable. We just have to get through these evaluations to figure out what his roadblocks are...

:tongue:

K

Kjs

:bravo: I know the feeling. If my difficult child would apply himself he would also be an A student. But he feels it doesn't matter, why should he. Now, if you can ship your difficult child to my house he can tutor my difficult child with his algebra!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:bravo:How cool is this? Give difficult child a big hug from this board auntie (if he'll accept it).

I agree ~ so much of our difficult children schoolwork depends on the stability of their disorder. Wouldn't it be cool if it took just one evaluation & one medication to right things around for our kids? I can dream, can't I?

Wiped Out

Staff member
Way To Go difficult child! :bravo::happyguy:Tell him he ROCKS!!!

This is wonderful news-you must be one happy, proud mom right now!

TerryJ2

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Congratulations, difficult child!

Yes, a bittersweet victory, I know. If he would only apply himself ... it just highlights the fact that he CAN do it.