difficult child made honor roll!

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Wiped Out, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

and he is so happy. Now I know all of his curriculum is replaced. He is in 9th grade and reading at about a 1st or 2nd grade level (still) and doing math at about a third grade level (he also doesn't get hw-it would never get done-he is usually asleep by about 7:00 at the latest due to medications and couldn't focus at all at that time of night). Still we are very proud of him:) All of his grades were As and Bs and he is so proud of himself. It's good to see him feeling good about himself!

2. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

:bpotd: Just saw this new smiley and thought it was appropriate! Congrats to difficult child - don't take any thunder away by critiquing the level of his classes mom - that he stayed tuned in and turned on is fabulous! Hugs from his board auntie!

Now, what in the heck are you doing up at this time of the morning?????

Sharon

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Way to go!! I'm so proud of him (and you)- you both have done an amazing job. I don't know how you do it, Sharon.....Congrats!

4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Yay for difficult child! Congratulations! I second the vote for best post of the day!

5. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Way To Go difficult child!!:hugs: Such wonderful news first thing in the morning:D!! SFR

6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks Ladies! Sharon-I was up that early because I couldn't sleep so now I look like this!:bloodshot:

7. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

NICE JOB difficult child!!!!!!! You and he should be so very proud. What a great way to start the morning.

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Way to go, difficult child!

9. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Excellent! Congratulations! I bet that gives him an incentive to keep it up. :)

10. keista

keista New Member

Congratulations! Honor Roll is Honor Roll. He excelled at his ability level, and that is AWESOME!

11. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

Way To Go !!!:bigsmile:

12. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

That is absolutely terrific. He knows that he earned it and that makes it much more sweet. Hugs DDD

13. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

14. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

Sweet!

15. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Way To Go!