difficult child passed all classes on to second simester

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Kjs, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Kjs

Kjs Guest

So he has now earned his first 3.5 credits towards graduation. (1/4 credit for gym and 1/4 credit for this organizational class)

Second half of the year will be a bit tougher. No honors classes, but 4 academic classes. 4 credits to earn by june. New teachers. Well, he will have the same teacher for Algebra 2 as he did for Algebra 1, which is good. He likes her.

No school today. Afraid of all the new classes that begin tomorrow. ONLY because this means I have to meet with all the teachers and go over IEP - because the spec. ed. teacher doesn't take care of this. It will be frustrating for difficult child, and for me. Which will more than likely make things a bit more tense on the home front if that is even possible.

I really didn't think difficult child understood that he is a Freshman and NOW he MUST pass the classes. A number of his friends have failed one or more classes. These are only Freshman. I really do think this past week, finals, he realized that - hey - I really must pass these classes.

Sure hope he likes his new teachers!
  2. Nancy423

Nancy423 do I have to be the mom?

Well, Congrats to him for passing! and good luck next semester!
  3. bran155

bran155 Guest

Good job difficult child!!! :)