difficult child????

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Barbara, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Barbara

Barbara New Member

Gift from God..... Does He give Refunds?????

2. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

ROFL!!!
    What's going on?

3. Barbara

Barbara New Member

Just overall tired of all of it.... not one specific thing. Its the everyday of it wears ya down.

4. Sheila

Sheila Moderator

roflol

He didn't send the manual that was suppose to come with-difficult child, either. Did you get one that you can share?

5. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

Did you miss that little, but oh so important clause.............. No give backs, no trade offs? So did I!

6. klmno

klmno Active Member

I didn't even get a receipt.

7. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Aw come on, what would we have to talk about???

8. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

9. Janna

Janna New Member

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I thought the same thing when I came here. That's why everyone knows my son as Dylan. NO WAY I could acknowledge him as a GIFT? ROFLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

(I'd like to say it gets easier - and it does - even though this week for us has been he$$ LOL - hang in there)

10. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

11. lizzie09

lizzie09 lizzie

WEe dont often get snow in Ireland but this week has been a disaster.

Everything disrupted and we have no order in schools etc......

I have soooo enjoyed that post...I had to look up tp see what ROFL meant and now I am doing it!!!!

THANKS!

We love them but isnt that the way you think so often!! No receipt here either!

12. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Oh Barbara - *thank* you for the best laugh I've had in a couple of days. I'm truly sorry that you're in a place where you're pondering the no returns/no exchange policy - but you have definitely got a great sense of humor (vital to our survival, in my humble opinion) and I know you'll weather the latest.

Hang in there! You're not alone!

13. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Ha! Ha!--

[Post deleted by DaisyFace...]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  14. compassion

compassion Member

Funny!!! It is a gift but that deos nto always mean I am grateful. :) Compassion

15. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

DaisyFace, this was a lighthearted post to relieve the stress from our day to day lives. We all needed a laugh and this post has provided that. :)

That being said................ I agree that there is much to learn from our difficult child's.

16. manual??? did someone say something about a manual??? I sure wish there was one!

17. DaisyFace

No offense was intended...

I just felt guilty after I laughed.

If you feel what I wrote "brought down" a lighthearted post...I'd be happy to delete it.

Laugh away.....

18. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

OMG no! No need to delete anything on my account. You didn't offend me at all, I initially thought that maybe you didn't understand initially. I later went back and saw your haha. I'm sorry!

19. DaisyFace

Mom-to-3...

No need to apologize....my response to this post did come off a little more sad and serious than I intended it.

Just having a bad day, I guess...

(And I wouldn't want the "man upstairs" to think I was complaining--he might send me something else...)

:tongue:

--DaisyF

20. Andy

Andy Active Member

:rofl: I think we did try a trade not too long ago in the watercooler! We were all for it - the kids and husband's and SO's had different ideas so that didn't work as planned. :)

I have to say though that some of the "gift" is the friendships formed on this board. I would never have known my friends on this board if my difficult child didn't go through what he did last year.

I often think about the people I would not have met if I did not have my kids. An indirect special gift!

Many many days it really is impossible to find the meaning of the direct gift! :rofl: