Dis Ed

Leisa

Hi yall,
OK, so here we go, we have applied for Ajuga over 7 times now. No matter how many suspensions 4/20 days, still no entry.
So after several excellent and informative messages from Marg (God Bless You), Dist ed is our only option now, problem is..... wait for it, oooo a mental mother, yes chronic PTSD, severe anxiety and severe depression ooo and wait for it, on 2 x anti depressants for the first time in 12 years.
Just booted 15yr drug addict trigger son and gave my 8yr :( back to his father.cry cry for me
So any help getting difficult child 12 into dist ed would be great help.
i am trying to help the one that I can help, his father does not except the fact that he has an illness and why does he need medications?? lmao
If I saw difficult child 12 every fortnight and could buy him anything in the world then it would be great, I am sure, but unfortunately life don't work like that.
The way we are going, he just went back to school after a 4 day, and he wont last the week before a 20, so I really need to get this in place.
Where do I start, dept of ed?
school isn't on our side!!
Head Space is great, when we get an appointment but they are few and far between.
Any advice is welcome , please advise me.
Living on medications to get through the day
love to all Leis xx

Last edited:

Sheila

Hi Leisa and welcome to the forum.

I have no knowledge so special education in your country. Marg is likely your best resource.

You might do a google search for Special Education in Australia. Wish I could be more help, but I can't.

Best of luck.