Doomsday Chuckle

Star*

call 911........call 911
Are you KIDDING ME?????? $500.00 huh? What a bunch of malarkey. Well - The ASPCA's missed that opportunity - they should have written him a check for $500 -and given him a list to ALL the ASPCA's in the US. He'd be a very busy man.

susiestar

Roll With It
LOVE the conversation with Dude - you two are priceless together!!

As for the rapture, we have crazy fanatics who actually tried to put a bunch of stuff outside for people to take - clothes, pots and pans, even a note to knock on the door and come in and take what you want on the day after. Our neighbors are so awesome - no one touched ANYTHING and one guy ran off a couple of kids who tried. Said they were outside being aired out because they were sick and that the stuff was NOT being given away. Then the next day all the stuff was back inside by the time the sun came up. They will not even LOOK at anyone now because they are embarrassed. Of course, I doubt wife and child beating drunks will be taken if the rapture ever actually happens, no matter what excuse they use to do those things.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Of course, I doubt wife and child beating drunks will be taken if the rapture ever actually happens, no matter what excuse they use to do those things.

Uh-oh...

Are we allowed to go there? If not - mods, please feel free to delete...

If we CAN go there - O do I have something to say!

I cannot beee-LIEVE the number of people who have come up to me in the last few days confident that THEY would have been raptured if Saturday really was the end of the world....and these have not been "model citizens" in any sense of the word - yet, SO confident they would have been among the first to go.

I've been very tempted to come back with a smart remark - but instead I nod and smile, nod and smile...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm still good with - So you got left behind too? But I want my shirt to say on the back - Chosen One Trucking service - We're going to Hell in a Mack truck - Cause God Took all the Peterbuilts