EEP! We officially have

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by HaoZi, Nov 22, 2011.

1. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

puberty. Yes, she told me a few minutes ago about sprouting hairs in places it hasn't been before.
    Pray for us! (I say that with a laugh, but I do dread it.) My baby is growing up.
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Oh boy! I'll get you a package of ear plugs in the mail soon. LOL!
  3. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

Deep breaths. This is just the early warning system. Our pediatrician explained to us that the hair appears anywhere from a month to a year before the hormones go wonky so that parents have fair warning lol.
  4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member drama. Maybe you could get her a mood ring for At least it could alert you!
  5. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

If her moods change as fast as mine did, the mood ring wouldn't be able to keep up, lol! She's already capable of mood swings that can make most people's head spin. I was the PMS Queen among my friends, they made it official with a printed out award lmao.
  6. Methuselah

Methuselah New Member

Weirdly, puberty was a calming force in Screamo's life. His rages are now few and far between. Pre-hair? I was about to buy a tranquilizer gun. :)

Good luck!
  7. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Guess that could explain what's been going on with her lately. Good luck. YUCK!!