Every once in awhile

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Wiped Out, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

the stars align and easy child and difficult child have a day where they get along the entire day! Today was that day and you could see difficult child glowing that easy child was paying her some positive attention. With how they usually go at it this was a pleasant surprise especially considering the way easy child started her day. We even let easy child watch difficult child for about 15 minutes late this afternoon while husband and I took some stuff to the dump. We came back and all was fine! Usually we only let her watch him when he is asleep!
  2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I still enjoy those moments.

Glad the kids and you had a good day. :bravo:

3. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Congrats. I love it when a day like that happens.
  4. jannie

jannie trying to survive....

:bravo: what a nice post !!
  5. ML

ML Guest

Right on!!!!
  6. Kjs

Kjs Guest

Makes your heart smile when that happens.
  7. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

My first reaction would be to check temps & make sure no one is ill. :rofl:

I'm so glad there were a few moments of peace - a few moments of a sense of cooperation & family.

These are the moments I wish I could record in some way; I keep it filed away in my brain & in my journal.

Enjoy it! :flower:
  8. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

How sweet!!

9. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Nice to hear the kids did great together - a mother's dream :smile:

10. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

It's so nice to hear that yesterday went so well for easy child and difficult child!!! I LOVE hearing about the good days that our difficult children have!!! I'm a proud cyber "auntie"!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: WFEN
  11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks all-it really was great and continued today. difficult child was just basking in all the attention easy child was giving him. We even left him home with-her when we went to the health club tonight. If she only realized how much he idolizes her. When she treats him well his whole attitude changes.

by the way Linda, I did wonder if perhaps they were ill! :rofl:
  12. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Very nice. :bravo: