Excited

babyblue31

I am so excited my baby sister might came stay with me for the summer and help out... Glad to report that boyfriend went to work yesterday and today...

Things with difficult child are good too. I am greatful for that..

But back to my sissy, I haven't seen her in over a year and I can't wait.. And my dad might come down in July.. I miss my family alot.

I'm just glad things have been pretty ok the last couple of days.. I will let you all know more later..

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm glad your sis is coming to stay and you'll be getting some help this summer. I used to dread summer vacations. Glad things have been going well. Hope it continues.

Hugs

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I wish I had more siblings, I am an only child but call my cousin whom I am close with my Sister. it's almost the same but not really

Star*

call 911........call 911
Get them to pack up your stuff and ride home with them in July -

I think they know things are bad for you. If they offer please MORE than consider going with them.

Maybe once your sister sees what you've been telling us about you won't HAVE a choice. lol She'll tell your Dad and that will be the end of the stress!

Andy

It will be fun to have your sister around.

So, you have been having some good days with your son. What has been working with him? Are you doing something different that is helping him display good behavior?

I am glad your boyfriend went to work today. I hope he starts going every day that he was hired for.