FINALLY....difficult child's senion pics

klmno

I really like the first and last ones, but that's a mom for you, right? I'm glad he had fun and these are great pics- all of them!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Um which one was not your favorite!!! LOL

I love them! He is such a cutey... I am sure a handful but a cutey. Thanks

mstang67chic

Going Green
Toto....um....that would be the......SECOND! LOL OMG you should see some of the non-favorite ones. :rofl:

Actually they are all good pictures generally; I think my brother did an awesome job. But some of them....:slap:...difficult child would have a stupid look on his face or his outfit was .... imaginative. One in particular (and I'll post it later...I'm at work right now) was really good and I liked it but difficult child took his shoes off and was in sock feet. It would have looked better with his shoes on and even better than that had he been barefoot. But....they are what they are and there are some good ones in the bunch. Bro did some photo shopping with one of the closeups similar to the one I posted and is going to submit it to a photography magazine.

DDD

The second picture looks almost exactly like our 19 yr. old difficult child! I'm guessing it isn't your favorite. :D
on the other hand, the other pictures show what a handsome son of a gun he is. You can be very proud. DDD