Fingers crossed?

tiredmommy

Please? Duckie finally does her end-of-year presentation tomorrow in front of 60+ other students. She worked very hard on the entire project (written report, wrote interview questions, interviewed a zookeeper, helped husband edit the video, put together a handout including a coloring page and word search, and wrote an introduction to her presentation). She has been practicing her introduction nearly every day but she's having a hard time sleeping tonight because she has a cold that is keeping her up tonight. :(

I'd appreciate any good thoughts you can send her way that all goes well tomorrow.

tiredmommy

Thanks, Fran. This was assigned back in late February so she's had plenty of time to put together a really great project. She really has taken pride in doing a great job... it would be a shame if she didn't do well with the presentation portion because she's under the weather.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
GOOD LUCK DUCKIE!!! :thumbsup:

If she's really not up to it, can they postpone her presentation a day or two?

tiredmommy

Thanks everyone. The problem with waiting is that she loses credit if it's late.... & her project has been done since Spring Break. I know Duckie would rather tough it out than be late.

LittleDudesMom

Well, I'm sure she will do a great job!

I would scare you with a story about difficult child and his taiga biome project, but I'll wait until after Duckie's presentation!!!!!!

That's an awful lot of work for a child her age - video editing?

Fingers crossed for Duckie! Let us know the outcome this afternoon.

Sharon

trinityroyal

Wow! Sounds like a great project.
Sending strength, and a fleet of my performance butterflies (the ones that take up residence in your stomach...mine are trained to fly in formation) for energy and "sparkle" during Duckie's presentation.

Trinity

M

ML

That's a lot of pressure for a kid! One year due to manster's anxiety about presenting in front of the class he was given the okay to give it just to the teacher in private. The following year (last year) he was able to do it in front of the class (one of the benefits of medications I'm sure).

I am sending prayers and positive thoughts that she breaks a leg :)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I was just searching for this thread to ask for an update! YAY! Glad things went well. Hope she's feeling better...